Are you looking for a natural, affordable, easy to use, and no detrimental side effects pain relief solution? Well, you've come to the right place. DMSO is really as miraculous as people claim. I’ve tested it out and seen the results first hand.
Did you know DMSO relieves just about every ailment you can think of from skin problems to joint pain and it also works on pets too. DMSO is chemically related to MSM. In fact, DMSO and MSM share many of the same health benefits. It can be used alone or as a carrier for other compounds.
With a wide variety of DMSO brands available on the market today. Finding the best DMSO to buy can be a challenging task for many. To make your search easier, we've put together a list of the best DMSO brands you can trust. By the end of this article, it should give a good idea of the type of DMSO to buy. Without further ado, lets get started.
In a rush? Click Here To Check Out Our Recommendations.
|Image||Product Name||Item Weight||Rating||Price|
|Low Odor DMSO Glass Bottle 99.995% Pharma Grade||8 Oz||
|3 Bottle Special, 99.995% Non Diluted, Low Odor Pharma Grade DMSO 3oz Roll On BPA FREE||3 bottles of roll ons with 3 oz in each bottle||
|DMSO Liquid 70% DSMO, 30% Water, Unscented, Glass Container||8 Oz||
|Dmso Cream With Aloe Vera, Rose Scented||4 Oz||
|DMSO Liquid (3.4 Oz - 100ml), Pharmaceutical Grade, High Purity By Heiltropfen||3.4 Oz||
Table of Contents
- DMSO buying guide
- Best DMSO To Buy: 2019 Review & Guide
- 1. Low Odor DMSO Glass 8 oz Bottle 99.995% Pharma Grade
- 2. 3 Bottle Special, 99.995% Non Diluted, Low Odor Pharma Grade DMSO 3oz Roll on BPA FREE
- 3. DMSO Liquid 70% DSMO, 30% Water, Unscented, Glass Container
- 4. DMSO Cream with Aloe Vera, Rose Scented 4 Oz
- 5. DMSO liquid (3.4 Oz - 100ml), Pharmaceutical grade, High purity by Heiltropfen
- What is DMSO?
- DMSO side effects
- Glass vs. Plastic
DMSO buying guide
It's important that you do as much research as possible when shopping for a DMSO product. The last thing you want is getting the wrong grade DMSO that's going to do more harm than good.
There are 6 factors you want to keep in mind when looking for the best DMSO to buy. The information below should help you choose the best possible DMSO product for your needs.
1. Industrial Vs pharma grade DMSO
Make sure you're aware of the differences between industrial and pharma grade DMSO. Industrial grade DMSO will contain DMS and therefore give off an offensive garlic odor. Pure Pharma Grade DMSO is distilled and purified to remove DMS and any other contaminants leaving it odorless.
Industrial grade DMSO is suitable for use in common industrial formulations, such as solvent cleaning applications and paint stripping. Industrial grade DMSO may also contain a number of impurities that can easily be absorbed into the skin with potentially serious health effects. This is the form you want to avoid using.
The pharmaceutical grade DMSO is the pure form of DMSO that's free of contaminates. This is the form you want to use. It's a reactive healing agent that has demonstrated many excellent health benefits.
With a wide selections of DMSO products available, it wouldn't be difficult to find the one that fits your budget. Keep in mind that price doesn't always guarantee the quality of a product. Expensive ones doesn't always mean it's a better product. Lower priced DMSO also doesn't mean it's a bad product. Price along is not sufficient to say much about the quality of a product and it would not a wise decision to buy something based only on the price alone.
You'll want to buy a product from a reputable company that's conscientious on the ingredients they use for their product development. This is very important because you are going to use it on your skin. The last thing you want is a product that's going to do more harm than good.
Unfortunately, with so many DMSO products made by different manufacture, not all of them are created equal. It's important that you be careful, because if you are not, then you might end up with a poor quality product. So, it’s best to make sure you’re buying from a company with good reputation, that’s known for creating quality products using only the best ingredients.
How long are you willing to wait before seeing a visible improvement? Since not all DMSO products work at the same rate. Some may take a few days while others may take weeks or even months to show improvement. It's best that you know how long a product takes to work before you buy it. By doing so, you will have the right expectation and know how soon you can look forward to seeing improvement.
5. Type of DMSO product
DMSO comes in several different forms. They are liquid, cream, or gel form.
Liquid - This is available in either diluted or undiluted form. The undiluted form is the full strength DMSO. It's great for people that like to DIY their own products. It's also recommended for those individual that are sensitive to the full strength DMSO. The diluted form is 70% DMSO and 30% distilled water. This form is great for people with sensitive skin as it's much gentler on your skin. You can diluted either form to whatever strength you desire.
Cream or gel - The cream or gel is normally combined with aloe vera gel, making the product 70% DMSO and 30% aloe. The aloe vera gel helps to sooth the skin and decrease skin irritation. This is also great for people with sensitive skin that find the full strength or undiluted form too strong.
It's always helpful to read what others have to say about the product you're looking to buy. Generally speaking, if the reviews are mostly positive, the product is likely a good quality product. However, that's not always a guarantee because everyone reacts to a product differently.
If the reviews are mostly negative and only a few people have tried out the product, it also doesn't always mean it's a bad product and you should avoid using it completely. I've personally used and benefited from products that had mostly bad reviews. So you never know what you are going to find. Some product may surprise you.
Best DMSO To Buy: 2019 Review & Guide
1. Low Odor DMSO Glass 8 oz Bottle 99.995% Pharma Grade
Are you looking for a natural way to decrease pain and improve your overall health? If yes, a bottle of 99.99% DMSO is the answer. The reason I say this is because this DMSO is not only effective in reducing pain, it's also highly effective for a various ailments. This is the pure pharma grade DMSO, which has a freezing point of 64 Deg Fahrenheit. It's somewhat oil liquid that looks like mineral oil.
Many people use DMSO to help with pain and inflammation. You can easily mix DMSO liquid with whatever you like such as lotion, cream, gel, or ointment. You can also mix it with pure hyaluronic acid which works very well on joints and ligaments.
Additionally, you can make your owe roll ons. The things you can do with DMSO liquid are numerous. You can check out this book for recipes. It gives you a plan and recipe for the different conditions you can treat with DMSO.
One of my favorite things about this DMSO product is that it comes in a glass bottle. This is very important. With certain plastic, chemicals from the plastic can leech into the DMSO liquid, making it potentially dangerous for your health. You don't have to worry about that with the glass bottles.
If that's not enough you'll also like that it comes with:
- Closure made from certified BPA free materials, so you don't have to worry about introducing harmful chemicals into your body.
- This product is made in the USA under GMP's for hygiene and handling. This ensures you are getting a pure product that's safe and effective
- It comes with 8 ounces of undiluted liquid. This will last you for a while. Be sure to dilute it if you have sensitive skin. To make it about 70%, mix 2 parts of DMSO with 1 part of distilled water.
- Very reasonably priced. This will save you money on expensive medical bills.
As you can see there's a lot to love here. In fact, there's hundreds of reviews on Amazon about this product and almost all are overwhelmingly positive. If you want to see what other customers are saying about this product, click below:
- Pure 99.995% pharma grade DMSO
- Distilled and purified leaving it odorless
- Effective remedy for pain and inflammation
- Comes in a glass bottle
- Reasonably priced
- Made in the USA
- Treat various health issues
- Fast pain releif
- Can be used internally and applied topically
- Reports of skin irritation
- Doesn't offer money back guarantee
- Reports of garlic smell when taken orally
2. 3 Bottle Special, 99.995% Non Diluted, Low Odor Pharma Grade DMSO 3oz Roll on BPA FREE
Are looking for a convenient way to use DMSO solution? Is DIY homemade products not your thing? This makes roll on DMSO a perfect option. This is another Pharma grade DMSO that's purified to be odorless, so you can rest assured you are getting the pure and safe DMSO.
This roll on DMSO does an amazing job of relieving pain. It's effective on virtually any area of your body for sore muscles and joints. It's great to apply to your knees, shoulders, wrists or other places to reduce pain or inflammation. Be sure to avoid using it on sensitive areas such as under arm or on your face.
Some people have reported to experience instant pain relief that lasts for hours and even days. Others have reported that the roll on made their other medications work more effectively.
One of my favorite things about this product is the roll on feature. It not only makes it handy and fast to apply, you also don't have to worry about leaks. The plastic roller ball in this canister releases just the right amount of DMSO, so nothing gets dripped to the floor and damages your floor.
If that's not enough you'll also like that it comes with:
- You will get 3 bottles of the roll ons, which is an amazing deal. Each bottle contains 3 ounces of DMSO. This makes it easier for you to share with others. If you decide to keep all of them for your own use, 3 bottles will last your for a long time.
- The roll on bottle is made with BPA free plastic material. You won't have to worry about harmful chemicals leeching out of the plastic.
- The roll on is also perfect for travel. You can easily pack it into your bag or purse.
As you can see there are many reasons to get this roll on. In fact, there's quite a bit of positive reviews on Amazon about this product. If you want to see what other happy customers are saying about this product, click below:
- Purified to be odorless
- Provides pain relief to many areas of the body
- Full strength or non-diluted
- Instant pain relief that lasts for a long time
- Comes with the roll on applicator making it easy to use
- Great value for your money
- Fast delievery
- Can be used on your pets
- Made in USA
- Reports of burning sensation to the skin (Use it with aloe Vera gel helps decrease skin irritation)
- Doesn't offer money back guarantee
3. DMSO Liquid 70% DSMO, 30% Water, Unscented, Glass Container
If the full strength or the undiluted DMSO liquid is too strong for you, then the diluted Nature's Gift DMSO is for you. This product contains 70% DMSO and 30% distilled water, making it gentle for people with sensitive skin. You can also further reduce the strength to below 50% with aloe vera gel or distilled water.
The Nature's Gift DMSO is a natural substance derived from wood pulp. It comes in amber glass bottle, making it safe for use. You don't have to worry about chemicals leeching out of certain plastic containers.
Since this product comes already diluted, you don't have to worry about skin irritation like the undiluted form. Although it doesn't have the convenience of the roll on DMSO, you can easily add it to roll on bottles. Roll on bottles can be found in many online stores. The ones I use can be found here.
You can easily pour the liquid or combine it with essential oil of your choice in a roll on bottle for easy application. You can also add it to a glass eye dropper bottle for easy use, so you don't have to worry about accidentally spill the solution on your floor.
This is another effective topical pain relief product used for pulled, strained, and sprained muscles and joints. Some users have reported other benefits to the following problems:
- Period cramp
- Knee pain
- Muscle cramps
- Severe arthritis
- Thinning hair
As you can see this is another great quality DMSO product. If you want to see what other customers are saying about this product, click below:
- Pharmaceutical grade dmso
- Comes in amber glass bottle
- 70% DMSO and 30% distilled water
- Treats a variety of health problems
- Gentle on the skin
- No offensive odor
- Reports of not much improvement
4. DMSO Cream with Aloe Vera, Rose Scented 4 Oz
Beside the liquid and the roll on options, DMSO is also available in the cream form. If you have sensitive skin and are looking for a DMSO product that's not too strong, the Nature's Gift DMSO cream is a great alternative.
It's an effective painkiller. It works very well on strained or pulled muscles, tendons or ligament. It's a wonderful cream for arthritis pain, achy muscles, joint pain, swelling and bruise. If you have a delayed wound healing on your body or scars, this cream has the ability to soften scar tissue and promote faster wound healing. The rose gives the cream a pleasant scent without being to overpowering.
Apart form all these benefits, you can also use this cream for diaper rash, eczema, bug bites, and cracked skin. You are getting all of these benefits for the price of one, which is an excellent value for your money.
What's more, you will also like the following:
- The cream is made with 70% DMSO (99.9%Pure pharma grade) and 30% aloe. The aloe helps to prevent the burning sensation and other irritation to the skin, making it great for people with sensitive skin.
- The cream is a much gentler than the previously mentioned products. Although it's much gentler, if you use too much, or use it too often, mild skin irritation may still appear at the site where you apply it. If this is a worry, you can either use less or stop applying it and the skin irritation will go away.
- 4 ounce cream will last you for a long time. A small amount is all you need for you to experience pain relief.
As you can see the is a gentle yet effective cream. There are almost 800 reviews on Amazon about this cream and majority of them are positive. If you want to see what other users are saying about this product, click below:
- Uses 99.9%Pure DMSO
- Treats many health conditions
- Pleasant rose scent
- Contains aloe Vera
- Gentle on skin
- 4 ounce cream which will last for a while
- Absorbs quickly
- Come in safe plastic that won't leech chemicals into the cream
- Reports of minor skin irritation
- Offers no money back guarantee
5. DMSO liquid (3.4 Oz - 100ml), Pharmaceutical grade, High purity by Heiltropfen
Heiltropfen Labs is a company that's known to go above and beyond to take care of your problems. They are a reputable company known to produce high quality DMSO liquid. You can put trust in this company because you will get nothing but high quality pharmaceutical grade DMSO
This product is used for a variety of health problems such as joint pain, swelling, bruises, and muscle aches. It's also an effective natural pain reliever for muscle, tendon, and soft tissue injuries. It's an effective natural painkiller by itself.
You can also use it as a solvent for other things, such as vitamins, minerals, lotion, creams, gels, or ointment, essential oil or anything that you want to carry into your body. DMSO helps to enhance to absorption of other compounds, this allows you to obtain maximum benefits.
Many people have reported that this DMSO was the only thing that worked for them when other treatments and prescription drugs failed to work. Apart from all of amazing benefits mentioned above, you can also use DMSO to make your skin smoother, brighter, younger and overall look better. Some people even brush their teeth with this product and use it as a mouthwash to improve their oral hygiene.
You will also like the following:
- Each bottle comes with 3.4 ounce or 100 ml of liquid in a dark glass bottle with a glass pipette, making it safe to use. The glass pipette also makes dispensing the liquid easily. This allows you to safely deliver the solution to the affected site without accidental spills.
- This DMSO is an organic, colorless, natural, non-synthesized liquid, extracted from lignin. It has relatively high freezing point at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F), means that at, or below, room temperature it is a solid or crystal. Temperature above 65.3 °F, it's liquid.
With the consistent use of this product, you'll start to notice difference in your pain level and your overall health within days or weeks. As you can see there's a lot to love about this DMSO. There are many positive reviews about this product on Amazon. If you want to see what other customers are saying about this product, click below:
- Effective natural pain killer
- Works for various health issues
- 99.9% pure Pharmaceutical grade DMSO
- Comes in a dark glass bottle with a glass pipette
- No fragrance
- Provides immediate pain relieve
- Reports of garlic odor
- Doesn't offer money back gurantee
What is DMSO?
DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide) is a natural substance that is obtained from wood. It's inexpensively produced as a by-product of the paper making. It has been called a “miracle” drug, capable of relieving pain, diminishing swelling, reducing inflammation, encouraging healing, and restoring normal function.
DMSO is a colorless, odorless, slightly oily transparent substance similar to mineral oil. A small amount of DMSO is also naturally found in common foods such as milk, tomatoes, tea, coffee, & beer, among others.
DMSO is both a drug and a good solvent. Industry values it for removing paints and varnishes, and dissolving certain plastics such as rayon, polyvinyl chloride, polyurethane, methacrylate, and acrylic. It has no affect on cotton, wool, nylon, leather, or polyesters.
More importantly, DMSO benefits human body cells, tissues, and organs in unique ways. DMSO treats diseases differently than the pharmaceutical drugs. It works as a holistic ingredient that brings whole-body cellular function back to normal.
DMSO is easily absorbed by the skin because of its ability to easily and deeply penetrate the skin. It's sometimes used to enhance the absorption of other medications or topical creams. Since DMSO is easily absorbed by the skin, one big concern is that when DMSO gets on the skin it will carry anything with it into your body, making it unsafe.
DMSO will take good things into the body as well as the bad. This makes it especially important to wash your hands and the site where you're going to apply DMSO before using. You also want to use pure ingredients to be combined with DMSO. This helps prevent bad things from getting into your body. The last thing you want DMSO to do is carrying impurities or toxic chemicals from a product into your body.
DMSO has a freezing point of 64 degree Fahrenheit. In case if the product freezes, you can put it in a wide container or pot of hot water, the water should not go above the neck of the bottle. this should help return the DMSO to the liquid state. You can also put it on the heater overnight for it to melt.
DMSO side effects
As miraculous as people claim DMSO to be. There is no drugs or natural remedy that's going to work for everyone and completely free of side effects. DMSO is no exception.
- Skin irritaion
- Garlic-like taste, and breath and body odor (Your body will metabolize a small percentage of DMSO into DMS, which is why, despite purity, some people will report the garlic and onion taste or smell, even when using a >99.9% purity Pharmaceutical Grade DMSO)
Glass vs. Plastic
Ideally, you want to look for DMSO that's stored in glass bottles. Glass bottle eliminates any harmful chemicals from leeching out like it would with certain plastic.
Some plastic are compatible with DMSO while others are not. If you find a DMSO product that's stored in a plastic bottle, make sure the plastic material is compatible with DMSO.
Now that you’ve looked at the different DMSO products, the pros and cons of each, you should be able to select the one from the recommended list.
DMSO is a natural substance that's harmless to use when proper precautions are taken.To make sure you’re getting the best DMSO, always take into account the 6 factors mentioned earlier in the buying guide when you shop. Before you buy anything, decide how much you are willing to spend. Research the company behind each product to make sure you’re getting a quality DMSO from a reputable company.
Always make sure it's the pharmaceutical grade DMSO, never the industrial grade as it contains impurities that can cause health effects. Remember to also find out how long you need to use a product before seeing results. By doing so, you’ll know upfront whether or not the product can meet your expectation.
Keep in mind that no one DMSO will work the same for another person with the same health conditions. Some individuals will respond better with one brand or form but not the other. The only way to truly know that is by giving them a try and see which brand your body responses to the best. Be sure to check out the recommended product in this article, chances are you will find the best DMSO brand for your needs.
I hope you enjoyed the article and found it helpful. If you have any questions, concerns, or thoughts. Don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you for your time.