Cold weather is coming, which also means dry, chapped, and cracked lips. No one likes dry or chapped lips.
And for many of us, lip balm is an essential product that we apply and reapply over and over in the course of a day. Now with winter months ahead, the frequency of lip balm use is only going to increase.
I am someone who was addicted to lip balm. I used to keep it in my car, purse, bathroom, bedroom, and pretty much everywhere in my house.
I used to think lip balm is meant to protect, moisturize and heal uncomfortable lips, so it had to be harmless and safe, right? Well, I learned it’s not the case.
Let me ask you this. Have you ever wondered about the ingredients in your lip balm?
So I got curious and decided to do some research. And I was shocked to learn that some common lip balms are loaded with questionable ingredients that are toxic and even carcinogenic.
In this article, I am going to share with you the following:
- Toxic ingredients found in lip balm.
- Why natural homemade lip balm.
- How to make natural lip balm.
- Easy homemade lip balm in 10 minutes.
- Benefits of each ingredient.
Table of Contents
- Toxic Ingredients Found in Lip Balm
- Why Homemade Natural Lip Balm?
- How to Make Homemade Natural Lip Balm?
- Benefits of Each Ingredient